|Queen of Shoppers 2012|
Use Booking Beads at your shows -
Here is how it works:
- Each guest gets a necklace with a Pampered Chef item on it when they enter the party.
- Guests who book a show will get whatever product is on their necklace.
- You could say that they can trade necklaces and whatever they bring up at checkout is the gift they get for booking.
- OR you can have them yell "book" as soon as they know they want to book a party and they can then steal (or keep their own) the necklace that has the product they know they want.
- You can give them the product on their order at that show or wait and give it to them when they host, if you are concerned about cancellations.
- You can give the host of the show the products that her friends get for booking as well this will make her want to "help" you get bookings so she can get the free item too.
- Products on the necklaces should all be around $10 in value... add them to the host's order so that you can purchase them at a discount and not have to pay full price for the item.
- When making your necklaces, a good idea is to put not only the product name on the back, but also the catalog page number and the price of the item.
- You can print out product photos and enlarge them or use an extra catalog to clip them out if you'd like. Make them your own unique design.
- Bead necklaces can be found at party stores, dollar stores, and HEB or you can use Hawaiian Leis.
Play The Dice Game at Your Shows: (Remember any free gifts or items you offer are coming from YOU - these are not home office specials, so choose things you are willing to pay for)
Here is how it works:
- There are eleven envelopes - numbered 2-12
- You should have one pair of dice
- Several Goodie Bags (season's best, quikut knives, citrus peelers, etc.)
- In envelope Number 2 is Grand Prize
- In envelope number 3, 4, 5, 12 - Win a Prize
- In envelopte number 6,7,8,9,10,11 - Book A show
Here's How to Play:
Say, "I've got a really fun game for you guys to play!" The game is optional to play, but you will win something for playing every time. The way the game works is you roll the dice and you get the coordinating envelope for the number you roll." (For example, if they roll a 3 and a 2 they get envelope #5.) "Inside each envelope is a prize. In one envelope it says GRAND PRIZE which is ________ (hold it up for them to see…if you don't have the item, show them a picture of it in the catalog.) Some of the envelopes say WIN A PRIZE. If you get this envelope, you will get a goodie bag to take home tonight. The rest of the envelopes have the best prize it them…they say BOOK A SHOW! Now, the catch is whatever envelope you get, you have to follow through. So, if you get grand prize, you have to take home the grand prize. If you get Book a show, you have to book a show. And just so you know, having a Pampered Chef show is so easy. You just invite your friends and family over, pick 2 recipes and get the ingredients and I do the rest!! You just sit back and have fun with your friends!! And – our average host saves over $300 when they have a cooking show!!"
Let them roll the dice and take their envelopes, but tell them not to open the envelopes yet. After everyone that wants to has rolled, tell them, "Okay, I have a deal to make with you. You can, regardless of what your envelope says, without even looking, go ahead and book a show. If you do so, you will get a free ________(insert item – small sheet pan works well) like this one at your show AND you will still get the prize that is in your envelope. Again, you will be helping _____ out, and earning lots of free stuff for yourself." Let them decide what to do. Coax them along by reminding them they have a chance of getting book a show in their envelope and this way they get the jar for booking. After everyone has decided whether or not to make the deal for the jar, let them open their envelopes. Give prizes to those that earned them and book the shows of the people that made the deal or got it in their envelope. Make sure you book the show THAT NIGHT EVEN IF IT IS TENTATIVE or they don’t get the gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it was tentative because they need to check their schedule, call them first thing tomorrow and let them know you will be calling tomorrow and ask what a good time and best phone number is. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!